Keep your Tethering phone in the pocket as much as possible! If you are using your phone as Wi-Fi hotspot and share the mobile internet connection with your other Android devices(ex: tablet), this application can help you a lot!
It does NOT require root access.
When you turn on your tablet, the Wi-Fi hotspot in your phone will be turned on automatically and you can get online in 5 seconds without touch any applications/widgets. Everything can be done automatically. And once you don't need the Wi-Fi hotspot, the tethering feature can be disabled without phone pocket out! Keep your phone in the pocket and enjoy your bigger screen devices.
MORE MORE MORE
- This program can help to save MORE battery by disabling the auto-sync when tethering and auto detect the user scenario to only enable Wi-Fi hotspot when you need it!
- When you receive a incoming, you can see the incoming call number on your tablet and let your phone KEEP IN POCKET!
- When you receive a message, you can read the SMS message on your tablet and let your phone KEEP IN POCKET!
HOW TO USE IT
The setup is very easy and see below.
0. Make sure you can use your tablet to be online through Wi-Fi hotspot on your phone.
(Use the built-in tethering feature through Settings > Wireless & networks > Tethering & portable hotspot).
1. Install this application on both your phone and tablet.
2. Press button on the phone and tablet to start follow the message to start!
Keep In Pocket (Remote Tether) is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-12. The program can be installed on Android.
Keep In Pocket (Remote Tether) (version 1.4) has a file size of 292.86 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.